Sunday, February 24, 2013

Runny nose, sore throat, and silence

Two thousand thirteen, february, twenty fourth. Art Centre, Jalan Nusa Indah, Denpasar. Sunny day.

Packing up my camera for a photo hunt, I felt sick. I went anyway. Arrived at the meeting point and found out it was indeed some photography event going on. This is not my idea of photo hunting, models and vintage cars. All set up for hundreds of photographers (wannabes) to catch some light into their digital photo sensors. It tooked me some time to find my friends, so I wonder around to look for other events going on at this art centre, hooked up to a Balinese dance performance.

Finally got to meet the guys, I didn't take many shots. Instead I sketched a little. I took pictures of us together, for documentation purposes. Just before heading back home. And that was all.
Not a very productive weekend, if I may say.

Niki, Denpasar - not in the best mood, or health.

No comments:

Post a Comment