Friday, July 6, 2012

Bali Log Date: 06.07.2012 - friiiiidayyyy...

Today, might not be the best day for me.
but I somehow feel electrified. I just lost my phone, I felt impaired.
I dont really feel down actually, just dumbfounded.
Somehow we are a digital slave already.
forgetting that we used to be all organic (and we still are)
but we are so attached to the electronic devices and 'gadgets'
that helps making our lives easier, yet somehow, sometimes, somewhat
lacking the old fashioned romance.

Hahaha... talking about romance...

Let's look at the big picture here.
Romance is, when you can look in awe, on a place or spot, and knew or had a story about it.
When you feel the back of your neck tingling, to the words and moments of your life.
One Piece had taught me about romance. I might get astrayed countless times,
but as I am writing now, an idea is forming, let's hope it's not too random.
And for 'romance' sake, I will fight for it.

The Romance Dawn is showing, and it is time for a new adventure.
One that you might not know where it leads to, but knowing your goal, you just do it.


Cheers...
Niki, Denpasar 6 Juli 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment