Monday, March 7, 2011

reason to resign

I have been extra busy these past few days.
dealing with this and that.

despite the fact that I had just resign from work.
I still have things to settle with, among many other things.

place to stay is one.
keep the cash flowing is another.
being able to do what I want is the main thing.
having time with my friends and family are always important
and focus, this one is hard, for me.

I did what I did, said what I said, and sometimes, it's not something I'm proud of.

people do things to me, I do things to them, is it the same thing?

I have learn things about myself, that might has to be cautiously remembered, because
it's how(who) I am.
I have learned, for this almost three decades of my life, that honesty is a must.
And I have things that I hold close to me, regardless what people think.
Information makes me move, lack of it, I'm dull.

and right now.
is the best moment.
to re-arrange my life.
step by step.

before i go any further, to other people's (life)

No comments:

Post a Comment