Friday, February 18, 2011

February Friday Fry-Day

Started out with a hot night.
followed by a hot morning, although windy.
had breakfast, sleep on the bus.
wait for another bus, and wearing a sweater, why?
reaching noon, the heat is just nearly un-bear-able.
but oh well...

This is the Tropic
(despite the fact about global warming and the building material chosen for this place, and the infrastructure)

carrying on, heard the news today, on cinemas, and imported movies, is it true?

should we complain? to whom might we share our concerns and complaints?

Anyhow, life is just getting to get interesting.
and despite the fact that i can not make big decision whatsoever on personal things,
I have to make 'some' for the goodness of my well-being.

So let people say things, shout, mock, cheer, scold...
I'll listen and won't listen.
and move along.

my pace, speeding up.
up to speed, with everything that are revolving around me, and also
retract, things into my gravity.

in order, to smile happier, live longer, do more, create more, with soul, and heart, logically.

I'm game.

No comments:

Post a Comment