Monday, January 24, 2011

On the road blogging...

18.13. Monday afternoon.
Traffic jam.
And I'm writing through my email on my mobile phone. How convenient.

Start of the week was quite a blast.
I went to the office just about time.
Came to a load of work. With a bit of headache.
Tampering with my emails and laptop for a few hours, before thinking about taking a nap before that. No can do siree..
Got too dizzy I decided to play pingpong with my colleague. It was nice. He was getting better. I think we can play a full game next time. Back with my (mini) laptop, and a very slow wireless internet, I wriggle through work. And then went home after dropping by at the client's office.
Got on a bus, paid two thousand, and sits through the traffic. With ease. and my headphone sticking out on the side of my head.
I think it's gonna take a long while to get home.
But, wheee... The bus just speeds up. For a 100-200 meters run.. And stops again for traffic light.

Where are you, at this hour?

I feel that I had just the right amount of everything today.

The dizziness, the morning, the work, the quick sport, the meal, and the right time to go home.

Oh and of course, the treatment I got, from you. Just right, the fun, the nag, the talks, the walks, the do's and don't's.. The laugh, the tease, the complaints, the supports, and the waits.

So let's just get through this particular day... And live the next one, feeling better.. Knowing that, a smile on your face is all I need.

For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment