Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Log day 3 month 1 year 2011

Today I woke up later than usual. 10.30.
I went to Karawaci. Ate lunch. And went to this coffe shop called "Arabusta
" (a local coffee shop, I think)
The place was nice, spacious, simple interior. the coffee was strong. I ordered ice black coffee.





My friend Silvi and I sit and talk about stuffs, while waiting for a photo shoot. She was going to do a session for her friend's boutique. I was backing her up. With my new Sprocket Rocket Camera from Lomography.Time went untilk it's 1700 hours. It was getting late. Burning daylight.
We Start taking pictures. She with her Nikon DSLR. I use flash photography with an effinity iso 100 film. It's getting dark.

My camera setting was for Cloudy, i switch from N to B speed with my Mini Holga Flash on the hotshoe. My first roll on the Sprocket Rocket. Blind test? Confident enough to get some result. Just that, did I consider the paralax? Let's wait and see.

In the meantime, the project w/ Raymond (he's still doing all the work so far) is getting somewhere. Me going to that venue (coffee shop) was an opening for it.
Have to get more productive now. Have to. One thing at a time, but with more effort. Move faster. It's time for fast changes.

-continued- to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment